Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with FullControl Network, Inc. ("FullControl Network"). If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document FullControl Network may suspend or terminate your account.
FullControl Network's AUP for FullControl Network Services is designed to help protect FullControl Network, FullControl Network's customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. This AUP is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by FullControl Network. FullControl Network reserves the right to modify the AUP at any time, effective upon posting at http://www.fullcontrol.net/aup.
Prohibited Uses of FullControl Network Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam"). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through FullControl Network's servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on FullControl Network's servers, is prohibited. FullControl Network accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this AUP or that of the other provider.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by FullControl Network customers must be Closed-loop ("Confirmed Opt-in"). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any FullControl Network-hosted domain, or referencing any FullControl Network account, is prohibited.
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
5. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso.
6. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., "cracking").
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
8. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any FullControl Network customers or end-users by any means or device.
9. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the FullControl Network network or on another provider's network.
10. Using FullControl Network's Services to interfere with the use of the FullControl Network network by other customers or authorized users.
Customer Responsibility for Customer's Users
Each FullControl Network customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from FullControl Network, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this AUP. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an FullControl Network customer will be forwarded to the FullControl Network customer's postmaster for action. If violations of the FullControl Network Acceptable Use Policy occur, FullControl Network reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating FullControl Network's AUP as FullControl Network deems appropriate, without notice.
Last Modified: Wed, 16 Oct 13 16:19:13 +0000